Hobby Lobby internet 50 % off coupon - good for more than 1 item??

Hey there,
The Hobby Lobby internet coupon says "50% Off Plastic Model Kits" (notice the plural on "kits"). But the verbiage underneath says "you
can get any kit at half the price." So it is unclear to me if this coupon is only good for one kit, or if it applies to any regular-priced item.
Anyone know what the HL policy is on this? Thanks!
All the best,
Tom Test
I have had the cashier treat it both ways, but more often only giving me 1/2 off the most expensive kit in the stack. - Jack
In Colorado, you can go with an armfull if you want to at 50% on everything. I never had them limit me to one kit. I check 2 out this morning, the stock was as low as I have ever seen it. They did have the Polar Lights NX-01 and the Atomic City Merc Capsule which is a little unusual. I have both so I just passed. 4 more stores to check out this evening (:>

please let me know if you see that hallifax.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

one or 100.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Funny you ask - I stopped on my way home today, and picked up one of the 1/32 Cobra rereleases, and another (why not?) of the Dragon 251/1 3 in 1 kits. For the first time ever, the cashier told me it was good on only one kit. A manager overheard her, and told her to go ahead and give it on both. I got the impression he was willing to do it because I was only buying two kits. Of course, you can keep printing coupons and going back till the cows come home. Never had that happen before, it used to be all you can carry, no questions asked.
Did see a kick ass 1/12 '69 Z28 I hadn't seen before, other than that, nothing new that hasn't been reported here. Didn't see any Halifax.
Chris Kansas City
At the HL in Bettendorf, IA I've never had a problem with one or an armload.
No Halifax in Colorado Springs or Denver. I would say that as long as I have been going to Hobby Lobby this is the worst I have ever seen their inventory. I visited 6 stores yesterday and bought nothing. And, also, as stated above, I never had problems with more than one kit at the discounted price. (:>

thanks for looking.

I wonder if the low invntory is a seasonal thing, or more long lasting?
The HL in Bloomington, IL had a pretty good stock last November, but next to nothing about a month ago (I don't live there - just visit every six weeks or so). When we visited last month, the store had been changed around and, like I said, the tock of models was almost non-existant.
I hate to even say this but the Hobby Lobbys inventory of kits looked more like Michaels. Otherwise known as, you might as well have nothing. I hope this is not a change in direction just a momentary lack of inventory. We will see (:>
More long lasting. The store around the corner has not re-stocked military (air, armor or ship) since June '05. A few new car models, but that's it. They keep consolidating the military stuff into a smaller and smaller area.
Art
said:

Tom;
It's been a while since they sent me an e-mail with(or without) the coupons. But I was told it's one models per coupon(don't know how many coupons at a time). I wasn't looking to stockup. The coupon applies to all plastic "kits." I do like the selection available but I'll go to a dedicated hobby shop if I'm looking for specific items.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com wrote:

For the first time I was able to take part in a Hobby Lobby 50% sale. I am in Pekin, ILL working on a C-45 ( 1:1 scale, by Beech, metal and fabric construction) and I tried to have a coupon printed at Staples, but for some reason they could not do it. I went to the Hobby Lobby and explained what I was going thru and they allowed me get the kits at 50% off without a coupon. I picked up a Accurate Minatures SBD-3 Dauntless, SB2U-3 Vindicator, 1/48 Tamiya Sherman, Revell Big Boy and Hudson locomotives.
now I just have to get them home to Phx.