Value of Pro Modeler Draco the Dragon Model

I have this kit from back in the late 90s that I'd like to sell (or trade for a/c or armor). The base and figure were painted by my daughter (Polly Scale) but nothing has been glued together. The paint could be easily stripped off. Anyone have any idea what to ask for this or want it?

Thanks, Rob USA

Reply to
Rob Asbury