Model Expo email

"We're selling out our inventory of model railroading products and most plastic kits and putting our energies into what we do best - wooden ship modeling."

I hope this doesn't mean that they are getting out of plastic aircraft. They were (along with Squadron) my favorite source of cut-rate models.

Sean

------------ The biggest critics of the police are those who have never worn a badge and worked the streets.

Reply to
Sean

can you please post this email?

Craig

Reply to
who me?

I forwarded my copy to your Hotmail address instead of tying up bandwidth here. Look in the second section where it mentions a new ship catalog coming soon.

Sean

Reply to
Sean

I ordered a few kits from their latest flyer. Instead of the kits, they refunded my money. Guess they're running out of stock!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Alvarez