[GEN] 50% off Hobby Lobby coupon

Picked up the Polar Lights Enterprise NX-01 for $20. Not bad !!
Reply to
unimodeler
You're welcome. Just don't tell your SO who told you about it... ;-p
Their emails sometimes wind up in my bulk mail folder. Do you check yours to see if they get dumped there?
I can be a nice guy every once in a while. ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski
Try this:
RJB
Got some deals last night at HL.
Picked up a German Revell HMS Bounty mismarked at $12.99 for $6.49 after discount and a Revell Jungle Jim Monza Funny Car mismarked at $11.99 (normally $18.99) for $5.99.
I'm happy!
Martin
Reply to
centennialofflight
Thanks for posting this. I get the email HL coupons every week, except for this week. None came on Sunday like usual .
Al Superczynski wrote:
Reply to
John DeBoo
Already got mine and done spent it.
Reprinting another one for Friday.
William
Reply to
William L. Powell
Stopped in south Denver and scored the 1/12 MRC Mercury Capsule for $24 with that half off coupon. Gotta go home a print up another, two more area Hobby Lobby stores to visit tomorrow.
Reply to
unimodeler
Bought the Revell 1:12 1957 Chevy Belair for $20 with mine. Printed a couple more coupons, went back to day, didn't find anything else I really wanted so I gave them both away to 2 other model shoppers, who were happy as pigs in poop to get them. John
William L. Powell wrote:
Reply to
John DeBoo
Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
How's it work? One coupon per kit or on per purchase?
TF
Reply to
TForward
One per visit - as many models as you want at a time.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
Sweet! I'll be moving back to the mainland this summer, San Antionio hopefully. HL, here I come!!
TF
Reply to
TForward