[GEN] 50% off Hobby Lobby coupon

Picked up the Polar Lights Enterprise NX-01 for $20. Not bad !!

Reply to
unimodeler

You're welcome. Just don't tell your SO who told you about it... ;-p

Their emails sometimes wind up in my bulk mail folder. Do you check yours to see if they get dumped there?

I can be a nice guy every once in a while. ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Try this:

RJB

Got some deals last night at HL.

Picked up a German Revell HMS Bounty mismarked at $12.99 for $6.49 after discount and a Revell Jungle Jim Monza Funny Car mismarked at $11.99 (normally $18.99) for $5.99.

I'm happy!

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight

Reply to
John DeBoo

Already got mine and done spent it.

Reprinting another one for Friday.

William

Reply to
William L. Powell

Stopped in south Denver and scored the 1/12 MRC Mercury Capsule for $24 with that half off coupon. Gotta go home a print up another, two more area Hobby Lobby stores to visit tomorrow.

Reply to
unimodeler

Reply to
John DeBoo

Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

How's it work? One coupon per kit or on per purchase?

TF

Reply to
TForward

One per visit - as many models as you want at a time.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Sweet! I'll be moving back to the mainland this summer, San Antionio hopefully. HL, here I come!!

TF

Reply to
TForward