[GEN] 50% off Hobby Lobby coupon

<http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/coupons/coupon.cfm

Picked up the Polar Lights Enterprise NX-01 for $20. Not bad !!

You're welcome. Just don't tell your SO who told you about it... ;-p

Their emails sometimes wind up in my bulk mail folder. Do you check yours to see if they get dumped there?

I can be a nice guy every once in a while. ;)
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:54:20 -0600, jerry 47 wrote:

Try this: http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/customer/contactus-e.cfm?company=hobbylobby&addr=wmaster&dept=Webmaster
--
RJB
2/15/2005 8:47:40 AM
Al Superczynski wrote:

Already got mine and done spent it.
Reprinting another one for Friday.
William

Stopped in south Denver and scored the 1/12 MRC Mercury Capsule for $24 with that half off coupon. Gotta go home a print up another, two more area Hobby Lobby stores to visit tomorrow.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030205050606070600030104 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Bought the Revell 1:12 1957 Chevy Belair for $20 with mine. Printed a couple more coupons, went back to day, didn't find anything else I really wanted so I gave them both away to 2 other model shoppers, who were happy as pigs in poop to get them. John
William L. Powell wrote:

--------------030205050606070600030104--

How's it work? One coupon per kit or on per purchase?
TF
Whoa! Look at my cool sig line. Sweet!

One per visit - as many models as you want at a time.

Sweet! I'll be moving back to the mainland this summer, San Antionio hopefully. HL, here I come!!