[GEN] Hobby Lobby internet coupon and paint sale

50% off plastic kits all this coming week:

All paints 1/3 off as well:

Reply to
Al Superczynski

What a great place, I just got PL's Capt. America for 7 bucks from them yesterday. Looks like another trip is in then future.

chris

Reply to
chris

Saw a really nice GT500 kit I liked and a 1/16 dragster. Between this coupon and last weeks run of 40% on anything, I'm pooing in tall cotton! John

Reply to
John DeBoo