Hobby Lobby Rocket Sale - 50%

This week, Hobby Lobby also has their "rocket kits"
at 50%. This is *supposed* to be limited to flying rockets
and starter sets....but every Hobby Lobby I have been in, *also*
stocks, and merchandises, the large-scale MRC Mercury Capsule kit
with the flying rockets (as opposed to with the plastic kits).
So, those of you itching to grab this kit...go for it!
Reply to
Greg Heilers
Hmmmmmmmmm... if history is an indicator, HL typically follows a Rocket sale with a plastic model sale by 1-3 weeks max. John
Greg Heilers wrote:
Reply to
John DeBoo
Nnnoooooooooo! They have to wait a while longer for me to recouperate from the last one :-)
-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH
Reply to
Chuck Ryan