Hobby Lobby Rocket Sale - 50%

This week, Hobby Lobby also has their "rocket kits" at 50%. This is *supposed* to be limited to flying rockets
and starter sets....but every Hobby Lobby I have been in, *also* stocks, and merchandises, the large-scale MRC Mercury Capsule kit with the flying rockets (as opposed to with the plastic kits). So, those of you itching to grab this kit...go for it!
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.1 (2.6.10)
Greg Heilers wrote:

Nnnoooooooooo! They have to wait a while longer for me to recouperate from the last one :-)
-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH