[GEN] Hobby Lobby internet coupon

40% off any one regular priced item, one per customer per day.
Reply to
Al Superczynski

Our area Hobby Lobby also has plastic models 1/2 off but has not restocked since their sale a week ago. Watch closely for mismarked items, I picked up Academy's 1/32 scale F/A-18C for $30 last week.

Reply to
Nick

do they have a 1/48 b17 or b29 for half? i would cheerfully reimburse you for purchase and mailing.

"Watch closely for mismarked items, I picked up Academy's 1/32 scale F/A-18C for $30 last week."

After you woke up from the faint?

Reply to
tomcervo