Hobby Lobby Model sale this week

All plastic and metal kits 30% off. Now, anything to make the drive worth it?

Reply to
tomcervo

Ours just got the Gato last week. There are a couple DCs (American Metal?) that look nice: 1/26 '55 Olds vert and about the same year Caddy vert.

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Wait for the regular 40% off any one item coupon (probably next week) and save an extra 10% off the $99.99 price. Tough to beat for $60!!! Grandpa John

Reply to
John DeBoo

Got my big Gato last week with the 40 off coupon. Our HL had it tagged at $79 and I got the 40% off. I think they still have 2 left. Not a bad deal. This one will set in the box until my hopefully soon to be retirement.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Reply to
John DeBoo