[GEN] Hobby Lobby sale!

Plastic models 40% off all this coming week. :-)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

THANKS, AL!! BTW, for those who haven't seen it, the discount is not via their "normal" internet coupon. It's a small insert in the regular add almost at the bottom near the center.

Ed "Any time, any place."

Reply to
robbelothe

In article ,supeduper al wrote

and i had to phostphone my trip a week. damn!

John DeBoo

Broke down and bought the new photo Panther last week. I ought to know by now that if I buy it, HL will hold 'one' of their sales in the next week or two. Bad part is the girl still has not marked the Tamiya Focus kits past the 1/2 off mark and its been 6 months since that mark down.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEatt.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan