IPMS in a dilly!

So I hear the IPMS has yet to balance the budget! i hear the boys in Phoenix have YET to give IPMS a detailed account of the massive loss they took during the NATS!

Get ready for another membership price increase!

I even hear they are planning to bring back that nasty hag Sheri to do more attacks on modelers!

IPMS=International Piss & Moan Sociopaths

ProMedeller #33393

Hey--did you know that old Dave acted on his own in banning me from the IPMS, no vote was taken by the board--How cummunistic is that??

Reply to
DDSD