IPMS/USA website

The IPMS USA website went down earlier tonight... it is back up, but it looks like it has been hacked and code inserted which could prove dangerous.

I would avoid visiting the site until its cleared up.... I am on a Mac, so I don't think there is much danger, but PC folks might be concerned.

Eric Aitala snipped-for-privacy@f1m.com

Reply to
Eric Aitala

The site is back up and the area which had issues are no longer accessible....

Eric

Reply to
Eric Aitala

Dennis got a little technical?Speaking of the menace: where did he go? Did his lack of bathing finally catch up with him or did he finally get a career in an air guitar band?TomOn Jul 8, 3:18=A0pm, Eric Aitala wrote:> The site is back up and the area which had issues are no longer> accessible....> > Eric> > In article , Eric Aitala > wrote:>

up, but> > it looks like it has been hacked and code inserted which could prove> > dangerous.> > > I would avoid visiting the site until its cleared up.... =A0I am on a> > Mac, so I don't think there is much danger, but PC folks might be> > concerned.> > > Eric Aitala> >

snipped-for-privacy@f1m.com- Hide quoted text -> > - Show quoted text -

Reply to
maiesm72

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com wrote: : Dennis got a little technical?Speaking of the menace: where did he go? : Who cares. He could be the first documented case of a person ejected from the earth's gravity well, and not too many people would be interested.

Repulsive can have benefits. :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden