New IPMS Journal

I keep hearing rumors, but has anyone actually received their "new" IPMS Journal in the mail?

Greg Reynolds, IPMS

Reply to
Greg

Does IPMS members favor 20th century planes and ships? I have more questions.

Reply to
MossyOats

Got mine a week or two ago.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Started a thread on getting mine about mid-June:

RobG

Yes, also got it a couple of weeks ago. It is about 1000% improvement in every way.

Gary Anderson

Reply to
Gary Anderson

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Mine came last Wednesday. So far the comments are accurate. Glossy, professional, well-edited, lots of color, interesting articles. Most certainly a 100% improvement.

It's too bad the transiti> I recently got mine also. And I see why the last editor whined like he

Reply to
maiesm72