NEW MP15DC??

Hey Gang.... I keep hearing rumors about Atlas or Kato doing a MP15dc soon or in the works...anyone hear anything? Fred

Reply to
Bakeman69

The only thing I"ve heard is "Gee, wouldn't it be nice if Atlas made a MP15DC or even better yet, a MP5AC..."

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch, would it? I mean, someone just put out the CF-7. Other than Santa Fe modelers, who's going to buy that?

Reply to
Drew Bunn

Amtrak had a bunch...as did many shortlines that lend themselves to modelling. Once AT&SF started selling themoff, they went literally everywhere.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

and not only that, but the CF7 wasn't a new shell. Granted Athearn did upgrade it quite a bit, but they got the shell in their Railpower acquisition a couple years ago.

Reply to
me