IPMS Golden Gate

The time has arrived to get IPMS Golden Gate going again.
The original chapter, then known as IPMS Nor Cal, began in Berkeley
about 1967. It moved to Vallejo, re-established as IPMS San Francisco with the National Convention as a sole aim, started up again in San Francisco as IPMS Yerba Buena then Golden Gate, where it lasted until a couple of years ago in several locations.
When the chapter folded over half of the members were from Marin, Sonoma and other countes north of SF. Establishment of IPMS Santa Rosa, one of the most active chapters in Northern Calfornia, was the result of IPMS GG's folding.
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and would be interested in a chapter meeting in Marin please contact me. We are looking at an organizational meeting by the end of July.
Cheers,
Tom Young IPMS #3406