IPMS Nationals

Posted almost all the models that were in the model competition at the IPMS Nationals in Atlanta last week. Except for some that came in late, I photographed most of them. Cars, Planes, Armor, Space, Figures, etc. Got about 98% of the entries.

Enjoy!

MH

Reply to
M Hanson

Thanks very much! You did a great job.

Reply to
Dan

Very nice job. The VT-10 T-2B Buckeye is one I have flight time in! Checked the buno in my logbook. Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps