IPMS/USA Great Lakes Region Convention

Mark your calendars for Friday, May 20th and Saturday, May 21st! The Military Modelers Club of Louisville is hosting the IPMS/USA Great Lakes Regional (Region 4) convention in Shepherdsville Kentucky.

Location:

Paroquet Springs Conference Center, Interstate 65 South, Exit 117. Louisville is an easy drive from many cities within the mid-west.

Theme:

The theme for this convention is "Home Alive in '45."

Features:

The show is open to the public and features:

· Great Modeling Competition · Roomy 12,000 Sq. Ft. Well-Lighted Venue · Many Display Models · Over 80 Categories (aircraft, armor, ships, figures, dioramas, sci-fi, etc.) · Huge Raffle · Seminars · Concession · Free Parking · Adjacent Hotel Accommodations · Fort Knox · Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor · Make 'N Take · Special Awards · Military Static Displays

Vendors Attending:

· CRM Hobbies · Formations · M&M Hobbies · Michigan Discount Models · Pace Enterprises · Tiger Models · The Toolman · and more coming...

For more information, contact the Show Chair, Terry Hill ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) or check out our web presence at

and follow the "Regional" link.

Reply to
Jerry Davis

says 20KB but, a virus!?

Reply to
Backbone

Oops! you used htlm format, came through as "Blocked Code" i.e. scared me, as I thought it was a virus. Apologize for that Virus Call! Ya might want to repost as a text file!

Reply to
Backbone