IPMS/USA Great Lakes Region Convention

Mark your calendars for Friday, May 20th and Saturday, May 21st! The Military Modelers Club of Louisville is hosting the IPMS/USA Great Lakes Regional (Region 4) convention in Shepherdsville Kentucky.

Location:
Paroquet Springs Conference Center, Interstate 65 South, Exit 117. Louisville is an easy drive from many cities within the mid-west.
Theme:
The theme for this convention is "Home Alive in '45."
Features:
The show is open to the public and features:
Great Modeling Competition
Roomy 12,000 Sq. Ft. Well-Lighted Venue
Many Display Models
Over 80 Categories (aircraft, armor, ships, figures, dioramas, sci-fi, etc.)
Huge Raffle
Seminars
Concession
Free Parking
Adjacent Hotel Accommodations
Fort Knox
Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor
Make 'N Take
Special Awards
Military Static Displays
Vendors Attending:
CRM Hobbies
Formations
M&M Hobbies
Michigan Discount Models
Pace Enterprises
Tiger Models
The Toolman
and more coming...
For more information, contact the Show Chair, Terry Hill ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) or check out our web presence at http://www.mmcl.org/ and follow the "Regional" link.
says 20KB but, a virus!?
Oops! you used htlm format, came through as "Blocked Code" i.e. scared me, as I thought it was a virus. Apologize for that Virus Call! Ya might want to repost as a text file!
--
There are no words that can be heard unless someone listens....
Remove *flaps* to reply