Great Lakes Hobbies?

Any NE Ohio posters (or lurkers) hear whatup with Great Lakes Hobbies? Their website has essentially said the same thing for the past several
months (that they're moving), and a fellow club member stopped by their "new place" today, and it's still empty. Phone has not been "forwarded" to a new number, but rather, disconnected. Email doesn't bounce, but it's not replied to, either.
Original sign at the new location was still up too. Some sort of a women's gym or something with the windows painted over.
Must've been some serious spandex going on in there at one time...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:00:30 -0500, "Les Kramer"

Ah, I see. Thanks for the update Les.. I hope everything works out OK for them.
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Tod,
I'm not from the NE, but I can give you some info on Great Lakes Hobbies. They've been selling a lot of old rockets on eBay as of late under the name glhobbies. They have a number of items up now as a matter of fact. This contact info is in their item descriptions:
This kit is offered by Great Lakes Hobbies. If you have any questions please e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or call 440-257-3906.
--
Scott D. Hansen
WOOSH NAR Section #558 http://www.wooshrocketry.org

Thanks Scott. Excellent... we'll try those contacts...
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org says...

No problemo.
--
Scott D. Hansen
WOOSH NAR Section #558 http://www.wooshrocketry.org
it sounded almost as if they are going out of business, maybe that's why they're selling stuff on eBay, to get rid of their remaining stock?
-- TAI FU
or call 440-257-3906.