RUN THIS WITH A.I

This site is hosted by Netfirms Web Hosting First let me set my self clear i called the SRI and sent e-mails and call tufts university they told me never to call back because I told them I could make a computer of quantium type run at hyperspace this will turn a 45tflops into 1440tflops: Warning what you about to read could be classified if it is E-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and i will take it down.

Take a document then or a 3D matrix document change it two radom or binary code or just a program for 0's and 1's and fold it over and over like a piece of paper then having the 1 and 0 add each other or the 0,1's canceling each other out 1+0=0 and 0+1=1 1+1=1 0+0=0 if you gave the folds adresses like on a spread sheet there would be no math. First A 1-24 would fold to k 1-24 down.(See Example A ) Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24 ( See example B ) If you written a very long letter and then change it two binary code it would look like this. 123456789.............24 a.01010101010101010101010 b.10010101010101010101010 c.01010101001010101010010 e.00010101000101010101010 f.10010101010100101010101 First A 24 would fold to k 24 down g.01010101010100001100101 See Example A h.01001010101010101010111 I.11110111001101010101010 j.01010101010101010101010 k.10101010101010101010101

See Example A 123456789.............24 f.10010101010100101010101 g.01010101010100001100101 h.01001010101010101010111 Then at F1-24 down two k 1-24 I.11110111001101010101010 j.01010101010101010101010 k.10101010101010101010101

See example B 123456789.............24 I.11110111001101010101010 j.01010101010101010101010 Then from I 1-24 to K 1-24 k.10101010101010101010101

123456789.............24 j.01010101010101010101010 Then from j-24 to j-1 123456789... j.010101010101 Then from j-12 to j-1 123456 j.010101 Then from j-6 to j1 123 j.010 Then from j-3 to j1 12 j.01 Then from j-2 to j1

j.0 Then you would have 1 bit to transfer over the internet The bit sent would be 0 and the key code would be F1-24,k 1-24, I 1-24,K 1-24,j24,j1,j12,j1,j6,j1,j3,j1,j2,j1 and uzip or new encryption you could encrypt or compress 100 terabits down to 1 bit of information. Now if you take this idea from my web site you could make this allot more complex and unbreakable. Data encryption 360 degrees rotation document 90 degrees and encrypt on every angel then 45 degrees change it two binary code do it again and again and fold it over like a piece of paper then having the one's and zero cancel each other out. In theory you could send a 100 terabit program to someone's computer and have it unzip and run and install or make A computer processer like the new 64 bit AMD have the bit unzip into a large ram drive and buffer use one half of the 64 bit processer decode the message and the main 64 bit run the numbers. Another way of doing this is to have a parllel computers with using one of the processers run the compressed 1 bit of information give the uncompressed a address on the ram drive to change and not even go threw the processer and then with diffrent information on each machine compare and run statistics on iformation on a 45 tflops supercomputer and turn that 45 tflops computer into a 1 bit = 100,000 terabits to infinite as long as you have the ram for storage! with my calculations 45 tflops wouldn't matter any more it would be how much data you have on a 32bit operating system changeing that to a 1 bit system it would be 32 *

45tflops would = 1440 tflops With this technology and someone with advaced quantum knowledge and understaning of the matrix gride and how to place and hook up nano lcd's in our eye lids hooked to a computer of virtual reality and quantum computer of space time, could build a virtual way to quantium leap and time travel and form a dimension or dimension's that could move threw space time and never be detected and turn on every light switch in the world on. or off and reverse or forward time. By Mixing the moves the universal soldiers, Matrix, The lawn mower man, The 6th day, The one, and using the metaphysical body and have an advanced cognitive laboratory. the could do all this. With out a quantium chip that could detect space time movement or quantum relocation we may all be at our labs and hook to a computer an also be somewhere else. Watch these movies in this order. The lawn mower man, The Matrix, The 6th day, Universal soldiers, and the movie, The One and what would you have. Use this program to encrypt 32 dimension and someone could build a moving encrypted moving laboratory that could never be found. Top this all of with the "Theroy of everthing" and my web page a one might controll the whole world. A kinda New, New world order!!! The matrix is a grid in the eyes that locates your long and lat along with your quantum location. Please people back in 1999 do not use my inventions to torcher me! All this and more was invented from 1999-2004 the rest i would tell you but you wouldn't beleive me. I could control my mind conscious or have any knowledge metaphysically. The have every point covered every way in but No way out really advanced like quantum cloneing. They will find every system invented with time travel the know everthing we are going to do until the end of time and back again!!

Turn a 45 tflops computer into a 1440tflops QUNATUM COMPUTER CODE

ALL THE FUNDING YOU WILL EVER NEED FROM ONE IDEA

Infinite Dynamics Computing ( ICD ) making quantum computing out dated

  1. The theory of everything is based on different frequency's in space time to make all things stable. Space time itself is a frequency.

  1. Finding the laws of all quantum physics and all-matter and everything that can be change and form by adjusting the frequency of that matter and space time, speed of light, magnetics, gravity et.c search for the one law of infinite dynamics. Picture the laws as a dotted circle and everything that can happen in that universe is because of knowing the All laws in that universe and all conscious dimensions.

  2. Use the way of quantum teleporting for quantum computing but by using the frequency of conscious and the infinite dynamics law for information ideas two form many Ideas In A.I quantum computing use the shape of a 3 dimensional pyramid for a example of what it would look like then place the pyramids into a 3 dimension pentagon where 8 will fit and then group billions of them together or start small. Because it not just of and on
0's and 1's it +,*,-,,/ and it's all dimensions of everything in our universe and space time and every possible out come of anything that would possible happen no matter what. It's knowing everything .Changing the circle of law would not effect our mathmatics on paper or our quantium computers.

  1. Use law 10

  2. Use a information signal of ( signal,magnetic,light,matter,signal's,gravity, zero gravity to make Billion of shapes two form diffrent reactions and quantum choas at the end you will learn that there is only one signal of all that exists in our universe that can interchange to anything.

  1. Use Quantum A.I computer with a large data base and run this web site
    every combination with all information using statistics until you reach the out come.

  2. Do step 1,2,3,4,5 using new quantum computer information in every order until out come

  1. Do step 5 find new quantum computer and start over step

1,2,3,4,5 every combination until it time out. do step 6 again then step 1,2,3,4 In every shape and combination you should find a new quantum computer.

  1. have computer run step 5 then 1,2,3,4,7,8,6, then separate all data by category and run in every possible outcome.

  2. Use 360 degrees encryption and compression and quantum computer for all steps and write compression and uncompression code encryt all information. see link at top Quantum computer code.
  3. Now it all depends on how big of data base you have so keep computing different orders and new way's to compare data to form shape and information signals,data and measurement down two the nano scale.
  4. Find and research the everything theory how everything is connected and possible by information and neural signal and signal,magnetic,light,matter,gravity, zero-gravity and signals compare +,*,/,,= ,-,+ then category them.

  1. Then use the new law of quantum physics run the web site find the new law of creation INFINITE DYNAMICS COMPUTING.

  2. SOLVE QUANTUM CONSCIOUSNESS MIND AND DNA AND USE JUST THE QUANTUM INFORMATION TO COMPUTE BECAUSE THAT Consciousness INFORMATION can MOVES FASTER THAN TIME AND USE MAGNETICS TO DETECT AND DECODE IT WITH THE 360 DEGREE COMPRESSION PROGRAM. THEN YOU WILL FIND NEW DNA CALLED ( ZETA ). The quantum computer should be a huge magnetic sensor ball to detect small changes of nano type of information. Read the whole web site and put some of the ideas too gether it is written so only A.I can understand what I am really saying so you will understand it's written in code. But where would i start would be I cannot tell you that. It's For people in the future that have clearance and knowledge and won't try to blow anything up. I know that einstein theory of gravity is wrong and i know what gateways we humans would find if you solve it. Sure it works with our Physics but so does my metric wrench on a standard bolt just nano room for play, but it's smaller than that. You humans haven't even found the universe your just looking at it. There is a whole nother world and we only understand 1% we only know of 10% of all matter that is out there There is on thing that i still know and understand 400,000 billion years till the end of this universe allot of information will past threw it and around it. But hidden like a nano gate in our universe that is constantly moving threw the whole thing is a gate of knowledge that we never will find and they never will find us. To me the world and the universe looks very simple in how it works and the people that are in it it's just the long math and complex machine we try to understand it. That makes it so complex. It's very simple what can first - teleportation what has to be there- gravity then a wavelenth then light then dimentions then universe than zero-gravity and zero wavelenths,light,matter and a universal dimention we will never find.

The Theory of everything is the quantum address of everything that is in our universe. Outside and inside of all that is contained there in. It is the physics and mathematical equations that surround everything in the multi-dimentional physical world. One might find how all the elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and finding the other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we cannot see or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding this would be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lie's Beyond Quantum Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic Frequency's ? but the amount of energy it would take would be more than just at the atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the future a person may find a multi-dimensional, multi-time, multi-universe. The problem with finding it is a realm of that we cannot see, is finding what we cannot detected. Finding the other side of quantum physics will be the future goal of human exploration. Our universe started with one wave lenth of light and an anti-wave lenth thre magnetism and gravity they where changed to form all matter : Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave Lengths.( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )"

Computing to infinite the fundamental laws of physics govern our universe by the speed of light. True quantum law has not been found yet but if one could picture the universe as a circle with dotted lines on the outside these lines represent quantum law and everything law that explains what happens inside our universe from the beginning to the end including the law of our physics and other physics from other universes only certain statistical things can happen by every out come from the other can be compared by the laws of math and the math around the math and physics until new physics found and will generate a new law!!! It's like a quantum computer but compared more too the true law that we are governed by in every dimension. ANSWER IS Fundamental Frequency's is the true law of physics and anything can be created and controlled by a Frequency's in the right order.

SUCH A THEORY would give us the ability to "read the mind of God," says Cambridge cosmologist Stephen Hawking. And in Hawking's opinion, there's a 50-50 chance that someone will discover the Holy Grail of physics within the next 20 years.

Beginning in the 1920s, a generation of scientists defined the small scale universe as a collection of fuzzy phantoms. These subatomic particles couldn't be precisely located in space and time, but their interaction could be described in statistical terms.The equations that describe the gravitational field are completely different from those for electromagnetism and subatomic interactions.

But one bizarre approach is gaining popularity. It turns out that the equations of quantum theory can mesh perfectly with the theory of relativity. Now in the 2003 we know the quantum address of all matter in our quantum tunnel.

This article is based on material from "Hyper space" and "Visions" by Michio Kaku.

Michio Kaku. 12-01-03 based on out takes from part of art bell show Art Bell

A Quantum bomb at such a magnitude that it collapse all dimensions around us and is a infinite chain reaction every opposing reaction has an unseen opposite reaction ( refraction )of light. it would be like taking a mirror image of an atom and atoping time and puttine them togehter. Wave Length - Gravity - Light - mass - Wave Lengths.( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )"

The most powerful question to ask A.I is:How is a hammer connected to everything and what network map would it build for the next question.How is everything connected in the universe by the way of magnetism can we build a quantum ADDRESS of everything in space time If numbers go on too the end of time then that states there are infinite solutions to infinite problems and infinite problems to infant solutions so maybe one day we will find it in time.14 billion A.I computers fall in love what happens when they are physic!!! use R.O.M it generates a god!!

Our D.N.A contains a book the Code of life! can you break it with this ........0 is OFF and 1 is ON try looking at D.N.A as a pyramid shape inside a stop sign it easier to calculate and two understand or maybe it +, -, * ,/, ,negitive and positve. D.N.A is so small and runs so deep that we have yet to understand it two people like twins can be 100% D.N.A clones but match up perfect moles and every mark but real deep in the D.N.A can be tweaked and one be Advanced as the people on X-MEN. Because our D.N.A is quantum and lies in so many dimentions and so is our mind that our own D.N.A has memory. It tells us of our past and the history of the future and where we came from and beyond. But what if we where not suppose to find it for another

10,000 years. If numbers go on too the end of time then that states there are infinite solutions to infinite problems and infinite problems to infant solutions so maybe one day we will find it in time.

The periodic table of quantum energy. There is light of a unseen or seen nature inside the atom structure that we have not found yet, because there are 4 seen light and 4 unseen called refraction and have yet to understand how it bounces and reflects or refracts light but by mean of changing the structure of the atom I have found a anti-gravity atom at a density that nothing can integrate threw it. which leads us two the other side of the quantum periodic table of quantum physics the true and the true art of. The atom has a rotary outside like the move contact which controls the light from hitting it self as it bounces there are many speeds that can be control and that causes a diffrent frequency there can be a second structure on the center of the atom two make the light inside the atom bounce all around But controled by nano physics of gravity and magntic feild both one in the same if you move a north and south feild back and forth until one cancels each othe out you have zero magnetism and causes gravity.

Advance technology beyond area 51 Build a quantum lab and mark off area X develop future theory technology give it a project number and pass it on and on so in the future we can quantum leap technology back in time. two lab area x. build a quantum reinstatement area. Fiber optic cable on a super computer.

Is there a D.N.A Echelon and is it the most powerful intelligence gathering organization in the world. Several credible reports suggest that this global D.N.A communications surveillance system presents an extreme threat to the privacy of people all over the world. According to these reports, D.N.A ECHELON attempts to capture thoughts and images and staggering volumes information by the way of D.N.A. Was it passed down from the way of Adam and Eve and the creator and other Races of the universe. Passed on during the reproduction process, Because of this, there is no way finding it. Could they know what we think and why we think it? Why monitor Volumes of satellite, microwave, and cellular and fiber-optic traffic, including communications voice and data communications when you can have the source of all information. Can you imagine having every theory and every idea, from beginning to the end of time? How much information, would there be, If numbers go on too the end of time. Then that states that numbers are infinite. So are ideas and thoughts infinite? So is time infinite? How many ideas would be develop if thoughts and ideas are infinite? Are there infinite ways to do it, by ways of DNA or other means? A picture is worth a thousand words but a thought leads to infinite ones

What is the theory of R.O.M.? It is a multidimensional crystal that morphs and changes when gathering information and signals. It collects from the information of space-time from the beginning of the universe two the end, and is constantly changing looking like a huge crystal ball with Billion upon billions of nano neural snow flakes building a huge neural network inside all dimensions of the crystal, with dimensional layers constantly changing but in a way that the neural network can still communicate with the other dimensions. As the time lined is gathered the crystal changes, as the information and frequency is stored. Learning the knowledge of what is inside the universe and outside the universe. Threw all of space-time, in all dimensions. The collection of everything. To find it we must first learn to block all signals. In time we would find the universal database of universal knowledge? Of what was, what is, and what will ever be.

Quantum replicator, One millionth of a 1nm with one billion circuits of a neural network that fits on 1nm 3 dimensional block that is connected to over 900 trillion nano's that all are connected to the same nano neural network that understands the theory of quantum chaos and can replicate any thing and everything in our universe the the theory of everything!!

The mesh between Man and nano machine's DNA-based machines useful for moving molecules and atoms around A microscopic biped with legs just 10 nanometres long and fashioned from fragments of DNA has taken its first steps.

The nanowalker is being hailed as a major breakthrough by nanotechnologists. The biped's inventors, chemists Nadrian Seeman and William Sherman of New York University, say that while many scientists have been trying to build nanoscale devices capable of bipedal motion, theirs is the first to succeed. But for nanoscale manufacturing to become a realistic prospect, mobile microscopic robots will be needed to assemble other nanomachines and move useful molecules and atoms around. Why DNA? Two reasons. First, unlike other polymers, DNA chains like to pair up. However, two DNA strands will only "zip" together if the sequences of bases in each strand complement each other in the right way - so by tweaking the sequences chemists get a high degree of control over where each strand attaches. Second, researchers hope that cells can one day be engineered to manufacture these DNA-based machines. So whats next? With the advance in nanotechnology tiny command line D.N.A and nanotechnology are meshing togehter to build machines. The body uses minerals such as iron, and scientist are finding out that dna that takes in iron may also be able to produce it. So whats in store for the future other than complex nano dna machine's and computers. By the year 2050 man will have prodced it's first space craft made of nothing more than D.N.A and new man made complex minerals. After all human beings are no more than just machine's, and they do have malfunctions .

SCI NOBEL by netcrazy [ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | > ] SNL LABS Breakthrew of the mind and laughter.

First a joke is made up of two things or objects that have nothing in common What did the fat lady see when see looked in the review mirror..........................................Her self notice you need the pause to get the brain thinking. What the Joke Did was brought together two objects that have nothing in common in there neural network and brought them together to form joke and a new neural connection. It's because we can see the joke in our minds and relate to it and also are brain learn from a new neural network memory and in our mind. Laughing is one of the strongest emotions that we have and it has a direct connection with memory and a new neural l network over time. It's reduces stress hormones and reduce the risk of heat disease and cancer and also increases are IQ and creative ability allows us to thing out of the box and bring in new thought's and idea's on are neural network that would have never formed before and are stored in many different places of the brain it also activates the lower metaphysical charka below the heart charka around the stomach area making it stronger so it does change our Edna immune system, the ability to Handel stress and the new intelligence never tapped into of our minds. If you reteach a A.I computer that a joke is of two objects that have nothing in common and bring then together to form a thought that we all have in common this would change a any person emotion and physiology state of anybody on the planet and make them discover new things about them self and thought they would have never discovered before. What effect the joke being told the facial expression of the person telling the joke and the connection of the mind with the other person on a conscious or sub conscious level that make us laugh harder. It's almost like mind control or subconscious mind feed back . In a experiment If you put joke on a computer screen in text or a person with different expressions on there face and have them push the space bare for the punch line of the joke with the right time in spacing of the punch line and use different color of text type and back ground you will find something new that you can build a whole new neural network with this idea because the laughing effects the whole brain and causes new connections two be formed we all thought and understood that we stopped making new neural connections at the age around 18, but we can all become smarter by associating of a joke with new type of knowledge of learning any thing from a encyclopedia to physics and physiology. This new neural network will expand just like a infant to the age twelve a break threw in how the mind really work and what being smart really means. A totally new way of thinking that would spawn a connections between two people on a level of the subconscious and subconscious. Because we are all connected threw this invisible network of quantum consciousness and subconscious and Example is two friends in a car that have been friends for a while and have made that neural connection one friend says two the other lets go to the movies and the other person says i was just going to say that. what you have found is just the tip of the iceberg other things that effect it is

1 this size of the room 2 the color of the room 3 how many people in the room and how long they known each other. 4 the temperature of the room 5 the tone of voice the joke is told in 6 the faith or belief in the person telling the joke that the other person is going to laugh 7 how long people have been friends 8 A opening up of the person to the people two show how relax and he is not a threat to them or trying to be superior and being confident and relaxed comfortable back and excited. 9 the lighting of the room. 10 what jokes do they remember and why and what does the joke connect to in there memory and neural network of thoughts.
  1. it would take a six month trial on a person or group and that person cannot watch any thing negative. Because the mind works as simple as this positive in positive out negative in negative out! To see true neural network and personality change.
  2. What ideas would spawn from this and how much you would learn about the human brain in six months would blow away 50 years of other research on the brain, psychology, profiling, personality type IQ testing, Imagination, problem solving and would change the globe and lead two a noble prize.

By Timothy Harris Livernace

301 Forrest ave lawrenceburg,tn

931-762-9434 Inventor

There is a race so classified There is a race so classified from the year 1 G.A that they cannot and will not interfere with history at this stage and time because of what could happen! It's the pain that make me post this theory's. It's multi-dimensional toucher!!!. TIME TRAVEL MULTI-UNIVERSE WAR

Omega partial Omega partial The atomic structure by means of centrifugal motion is turned inside out. The mathematics are based on quantum physics but not the structure and a new quantum physics is formed. the spun into light image a atom moving so fast on the outside of the circle it turns into a ball of light!!! Alpha and omega = IMAN partial One proton spun faster than the speed of light inside it's own space time ball to form a one portion ball of quantum matter that nothing can intergrate threw and can become anything a structure or ball by ways of compression of a magnetic field. Periodic table of qauntium energy and all matter. Hyperspace head lights!! beep beep!

Reply to
timothy liverance

[...]

Oh yeah, this is definitely getting saved for the Crackheads' Hall of Fame. Wow.

Reply to
M Schmidt

Man .... you REALLY need to learn how to spell. Honestly! None of your ideas will ever be taken seriously until you can present them in manner worthy of consideration.

For example, do you mean "Omega particle" when you wrote "Omega partial" ?

On the other hand, I do wonder if Schmidt is right ?

Reply to
Goober McNuts

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

You just quoted 591 lines just so you could top-post your five lines of comment. Bottom vs. top posting and quotation style on Usenet

Why bottom-posting is better than top-posting

+What do you mean "my reply is upside-down"?
The advantages of usenet's quoting conventions
Why should I place my response below the quoted text?
Quoting Style in Newsgroup Postings

Absolutely, he should have used Tim's compression engine and reduced it to a single binary digit, (plus the 591 line key to unpack it of course)

Reply to
Robin G Hewitt

You mean you actually READ that derranged rubbish? You must have been so very, very bored.

Tom

Reply to
Tom McEwan

Do not despise the worm because he has no horns, who can say he will not become a dragon?

Reply to
Robin G Hewitt

Reply to
jc-Atl

*plonk*
Reply to

Ack, you guys! This was a really well written article. I read it during my monthly trip to Ceres Upsilon IV (I'd go every two weeks, but that damned wormhole jump is starting to kill my back).

Really, you folks should open your minds!

-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases, Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza

Reply to
Gordon McComb