Great Lakes

Anyone know what happened to Great Lakes Hobbies? I've tried phoning them at the number on their web site and it has been disconnected.

Epaphras wrote:

GLH home page says:
"Due to a situation beyond our control it has taken longer than expected to get the new store up and and running however we hope to start shipping orders again during the first week of December. Details on the opening schedule will be posted soon."
Of course it is June now so go figure...
They have been selling rocket kits on E-Bay using this e-mail snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Les
"Epaphras" <mjmangieri at comcast dot net> wrote in message

Aren't they the ones that posted dozens of ancient kits about 5 years ago, where someone died and they were going to be auctioned off soon? I guess now is soon. Back then when I called the store I was told it would be done from their website. Riiiight!
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Hi Les,
I put that email address into Ebay find a member and it returned invalid email address for ebay member ?
do you have their Ebay user id ?
Cranny Dane
Funny thing, I ordered from their Web store in late March; received an electronic invoice from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. When I replied to that address about my order just last week I got a bounce-back with address unknown. I then phoned them and got the number disconnected response from the operator.

I had been a big fan & advocate for Great Lakes a couple years ago. Back then the prices were & delivery time were....Great. Later, their prices edged up to...nothing special. Now I hear all this about completing & delivering orders. Lately, I've been buying from Hobbylinc & A2Z Hobbies for my 18, 24, & 29mm needs. Check 'em out.
-- Richard "where the Hell have I been?" Hickok