Great Lakes

Anyone know what happened to Great Lakes Hobbies? I've tried phoning them at the number on their web site and it has been disconnected.

Reply to
Epaphras

Of course it is June now so go figure...

Reply to
dixontj93060

They have been selling rocket kits on E-Bay using this e-mail snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Les

Reply to
Les Kramer

Aren't they the ones that posted dozens of ancient kits about 5 years ago, where someone died and they were going to be auctioned off soon? I guess now is soon. Back then when I called the store I was told it would be done from their website. Riiiight!

Randy

Randy

Hi Les,

I put that email address into Ebay find a member and it returned invalid email address for ebay member ?

do you have their Ebay user id ?

Cranny Dane

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Funny thing, I ordered from their Web store in late March; received an electronic invoice from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. When I replied to that address about my order just last week I got a bounce-back with address unknown. I then phoned them and got the number disconnected response from the operator.

Reply to
Epaphras

I had been a big fan & advocate for Great Lakes a couple years ago. Back then the prices were & delivery time were....Great. Later, their prices edged up to...nothing special. Now I hear all this about completing & delivering orders. Lately, I've been buying from Hobbylinc & A2Z Hobbies for my 18, 24, & 29mm needs. Check 'em out.

-- Richard "where the Hell have I been?" Hickok

Reply to
rhhickok