New hydraulic cylinders, Rocket press etc. Dirt Cheap !!!

Gentlemen, I am cleaning shop. I have a few well built hydraulic cylinders listed on ebay, dirt cheap. Have a look >> item #
7627992609. Ideal for small rocket builders.

I'm 5'-7", am I a small rocket builder, or a large? I have a hydraulic log splitter with a 24" stroke. How would that be used building rockets?
Compression molding of composite parts and laminations such as nozzles, couplers, bulkheads, nose cones, fins etc. Mandrel extraction from convolute wound motor cases, insulators and body tubes. Draw sizing to produce accurate metal tubing such as motor cases. Forming thermoplastic propellant. Forming parts for pressure vessels, fin cans etc. Punching, shearing, pressing and draw forming.
I can go on but why ruin a perfectly good log splitter? :-)
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto