Great Lakes ship modeling

I have seen occasional posts here asking about kits for Great Lakes Lakers (freighters).

I thought I was aware of all the resources for Great Lakes ship modeling, but found out I sure wasn't! Got a sample issue of a magazine yesterday called Great Laker. There were ads for four hobby concerns that I was completely unaware of, that offer kits, drawings, supplies, or some connection with laker modeling. If anyone is interested, I can post names and addresses.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Brian Francis

John Kopf has added the info to the shipmodeling FAQ.

However, I must admit I cannot f>

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Search for "great lakes" on that page will find it.

Steve

Reply to
Steven Salter

Thanks - it's there now.

It's about half-way down; at the end of "General", just before "FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) On-line".

JK

Reply to
Don Stauffer