Have you seen this?

Hello all,

Have you seen this item

? it looks great, anyone have experience with it? It is not so high in price and i am thinking of buying it and try it out, what do you think?

Reply to
neta_3d

Pass on it! Its a piece of junk.

HED

Reply to
H Davis

500m range? Erm. Forget it. :)

Jen

Reply to
Jennifer Smith

You're gonna hurt his feelings. He is probably the one selling them...

Reply to
David Hopper

27 MHz radio reason enough right there to give it a pass
Reply to
Bob Cowell

Funny when the manufacturers list price differs from "their" price. When they ARE the manufacturer... And a flat shipping rate of 69 dollars sounds really wild. Stear clear of this kit. If its good, it ends up on a serious dealer..

neta snipped-for-privacy@zahav.net.il> skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

| It is not so high in price and i am thinking of buying it and try it | out, what do you think?

I think you smell an awful lot like a shill ...

I suspect that you're not asking about this plane because you want to know. Instead, you are selling it, or your job is to market it.

And why do I think this?

Well, let's see ... you're pushing an E-shop business here --

and strangely enough, the web site you've got there is at exactly the same IP address as is selling your plane.

Go away, spammer. Hawk your crap elsewhere, and try to be a bit more honest about it next time.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Maybe he runs his business from an Internet Cafe?? It could happen. :) mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Reply to
Paul Ryan

Well, wouldn't that mean that he IS actually the owner of the model airplane business??

Hah

"MJKolodziej" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Stefan Pettersen

"Stefan Pettersen" wrote

Not necessarily.

He could be a PR or sales person, using the company link.

He must be linked to the company, in some matter.

Reply to
Morgans