IPMS

What does it mean? It means International Society of Pissing and Moaners

Reply to
KITMAN

Hees Baaack!

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Wait! I checked the RMS schedule, he's not supposed to be back for another two weeks! 8-D

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Nah... He's just ticked because he heard of the 'I Pull My Schwanz' (IPMS) club in town and they wouldn't have him - citing tiny equipment... Now, he's lashing out at everyone - even mild-mannered modelers... Dennis, if I had your life, I'd shoot myself...

Frank Kranick

D> Wait! I checked the RMS schedule, he's not supposed to be back for

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

My guess is he already did and this is the result.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Actually...it would be "International Piss and Moan Society" (IPMS)

If you are going to "troll"...at least have the courage to be grammatically correct...

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

had to be a head shot.

Hoser's head is so far up his ass, just about anywhere would be a head shot.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

hi-yo! ba dum dum.

Whatever the case, a shot to the brain would be a fine feat of marksmanship...

bradman

Reply to
Don Watters

If you guys would kill file this idiot, you would never see the stupid posts he makes. But better yet, you would not get suckered into answering them. Please remember..

--------------DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!

While my kill file works for Dennis himself, it does not work for the follow on answers. He is a waste of everyone's time and blocking him is good, but the rest of you sometimes have something useful to say and I would rather not block you.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Filer

Hey Norm, why are you replying then? Go sniff some glue, and then go outside and eat some crumbly white dog shit!

ProMedeller#33393

Reply to
KITMAN

I have him blocked so I don't see his crap. If you don't see his posts, in the end, it's the same as if he isn't even here). Try it, you'll like it!

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Crap is the word, on some days literally. Normally he's in my blocked sender pen but I had to reinstall WinXP a few weeks ago and I had forgot about all the loonies I had tucked away in there - until today.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

....and dyslexic as well !

Reply to
scotty68

You forgot the loonies? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg