1/2 off Diecast at Hobby Lobby

Anyone who builds diecast, they are 1/2 off this week at Hobby Lobby. Happy 4th of July to all.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

The only DC I've been wanting (real bad too) is the 1/25? '36 Ford Cabriolet. Looks like I'll have to break down and get my own B-day kit!

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Don't forget those great Testors / Lincoln Mint Engine Kits (Hemi) (Vette) and (Ford). They are pretty nice models for those interested and really cheap at 1/2 off....

Reply to
Count DeMoney