New Item at Hobby Lobby

Hi All,

Just made a quick stop at a local Hobby Lobby to look for clearance stuff. Found a new Micro-Max Starter set. Several rockets, pad & 50 motors for $39 I believe. Will definetly pick 1 up at the next 1/2 off sale

Reply to
Matt Miller

Quest Micro Maxx Super Value Starter Set product number 5618.

All members of Species 5618 who seek perfection should buy one.

Other threads exist covering this.

Contains the existing Toy-Biz era plastic rockets (10) and the new MicroMaxx II

-1 motors (50) with WMX igniters. Full size Quest launch pad with micro rod and adapter sleeve to fit in existing hole. QMX adapter so you can use the supplied 9 volt electronic controller (which has micro clips).

Deal of the Century. Take some Apollo XI dollars down there and buy one now.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Fred Shecter

QMX, not WMX. (fat fingers trying to type while eating a Lean Pocket...)

And they're the latest generation of QMX with the thinner wire that heats up faster.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 GOT BULK PACKS?

Fred Shecter

Ditto at the Palatine IL store tuesday nite.

Bob Kaplow

Oh well. We don't have a Hobby Lobby around here... :(

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

II -1 motors

electronic controller

I found one Saturday. I didn't want to wait until the next sale.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams