Find at Hobby Lobby

Just left Hobby Lobby in Oklahoma City at Macarthur and I-40. Found 3 Aerotech Initiator "Advance Model Rocket Systems Package". it contains the following: Initiator rocket, Mantis launch pad, Interlock controller. They are on clearance for $47.49. They had three, when I left they had two left. Just thought I would let everyone know. They do not have motors with them!

-- Happy Flying! Mike Dickinson snipped-for-privacy@cox.knet remove the -at- and the K in net to respond My web page

Dickinson's

Take the box back and point out that the motors are packaged seperately (says so on box) but come with the starter kit. F20-4 are what came with mine. Had to go back myself after finding no motors in the kit

she read the box and said O.K here you go

Reply to
Mccrock1750

Since the fire, they changed the packaging, and added a sticker indicating that the motors are no longer included...

Bob Kaplow

are relatively inexpensive at $4 to $5 bucks for a 3 pack. Some Walmarts also carry a 2-pack of D12-3's for the same $4 bucks & change. Walmart also has a number of Estes kits in the 'Launchables' packaging at $8.88. These are a real bargain compared to hobby shop prices.

Reply to
J.A. Michel

As Bob has indicated, all of these units had the sticker that stated no motors are included.

Dickinson's

My box said 2 f-20s instead of 1E and 1F And packaged seperatly Black and white sticker right on front of package

Reply to
Mccrock1750

The fire might have introduced inventory control problems for them :)

They are not like USR and have 3-4 diameters made per batch. They effectively make one diameter per batch and given their tiny production rate each batch is spoken for long in advance and most of that is 29mm and 38mm RMS.

Jerry

Just tech Jerry!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And another sticker on the front saying "new reduced price - motors no longer included"...

Bob Kaplow

Put the empty box on eBay!!!

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Ill Ship the box, pad, and controller to anybody who wants it for $30 plus shipping.

All i wanted was the motors and kit

SM

Reply to
Mccrock1750