What ever happened to Aardvark Rockets

I am trying to find out what happened to aardvark rockets. I think
they went out of business. Something about an auction.
Can anyone help me?
Reply to
wfryers
Yup, they went out of business. And there was something about an auction.
Hope that helps. ;) -Rich
wfryers wrote:
Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse
I talked to Ken at Aardvark after he decided to pack it up. I told him I'd be interested in picking up the line, since we don't have any true "model" rockets. He wanted me to bid for his company in a auction. I said "no thanks".
I guess nobody else was interested in bidding either. Aardvark R.I.P.
Mike Fisher Binder Design
Reply to
Mfreptiles
They folded. There were a few items auctioned off on e-Bay, clearing old stock. I tried to collect on a paid order but they shuffled off back into the wood work.
Rocky firth
Reply to
Rocky Firth
The Skywriter kit has three 18mm motor mounts to a single 18mm mount. Two stage four engines.
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis
It is probably one of the rarest kits in rocketry history. Do not build it.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
no fun in that.
Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr
I don't believe it is rare. You are a funny guy. Now if I had one of your kits that had actually been delivered it would be rare. :-)
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis
Oh, heck, you've gone and done it now: you rubbed Jimmy Spencer. Guard your nose, and don't let him put you in the wall...
Doug
Reply to
Doug Sams
Wanna test that theory?
I have a CASE of Banshees that says you are a sack of shit liar and do not have the funds to pay for them.
BTW what was the feedback from the kits delivered to LDRS? :)O
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
In article , "Doug Sams" wrote:
Too late.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
I don't know what that is supposed to mean. What am I a liar about? You don't have to rub Jimmy Spencer. He usually ends up at the back all by himself.
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis
Kits delivered to who? Did you make the Skywriter kit? Are you the ahole I had to deal with to get the beta kit? Nothing personal it just seems to be your style. :-(o)
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis
A reiteration of:
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Thanks for information. It sure sounds like a sad end to a good start.
Doesn't that leave a really big hole in the model rocket end of the world?
Bill
Reply to
wfryers
Try Flis Kits...they "fill the void" nicely. Quality kits with uncut balsa sheets for fins....quality balsa nose cones...simple clear instructions...and a cool line upo of kits. I just finished the Dueces Wild last night and have a Richter Recker that should be finished for a launch on Saturday.
FYI...I have no association with Flis kits other than being an extremely satisfied customer.
Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3
Reply to
Mark A Palmer
Out here in LA, CA we've had a pretty decent number of Flis and Art Applewhite kits show up and fly at launches. We added them to our club links page as well.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
snipped-for-privacy@zontik.com (wfryers) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:
Uh, no.