Revell 1/48 B 25 Experts!!

Hi gang,
Am in a bit of a fix as the Revell B-25 which I had nicely started off
on came to a grinding halt...I misplaced the plans for this
somewhere..If one of you is kind enough to scan and share the
instruction sheet with me for the Revell MG 1/48 B-25J kit with me, at
boban snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com, that would be much appreicated!
Thanks in advance for bailing me out!!!! (please mail only to the email
address mentioned above)
Cheerio
Bob
Reply to
boban_james
Hi folks,
Sending out my distress call again, since I haven't heard from anybody yet. If you have the instruction sheet for the 1/48 Revell B-25J and can scan it and send it to me at boban snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com I'd be much obliged.
Thanks Bob
boban snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
Reply to
boban_james
I didnt reply first time cos i didnt think i had it, yesterday i saw i had a B-25 but just checked and its there D.
Is the kit currant or OOP?
Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales
i want to look, but i have a nephew camping in my hobby room and can't reach anything. even the floor.
hi mate, i knew i had a revell B-25 but when i found it it is a B-25 B/C not a J
If a copy of these would help keep the project moving (as they are so similar) until you get a copy of the J model plans let me know.
Daniel
Reply to
aquaboy11
I'm afraid the only Revell B-25 kit I ever had was the old 'B' and it wasn't 1/48.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad Modeller
yep, i have the 72 directions, too.
Revell's old B-25 was 1/64 scale. Goes well with other 1/64 scale kits, of which there are surprisingly quite a few.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
IIRC, it was 1/69 and used to be available for 98¢. I think mine came in the 'Raiders of the Pacific' box for $1.30.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad Modeller
My list tells me I've got a Promodeler B 25J down in the catacombs. I'll go down dig it up and scan the instructions ASAP.
Reply to
Doug Wagner
That wouldn't help much. The aircraft themselves are similar, but the only things the kits have in common is the fact they're made of plastic, they have twin tails, two engines and wheels to sit on. 8-)
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre