looking for a conversion kit

hi all, Looking for a conversion kit for the 1/72 F9F Hasegawa

The conversion kit is an F9F-8T I believe this was from esoteric

any help will be appreciated John

Reply to
masterpiecemodels llc

Hannants list a conversion kit from RVHP. Unfortunately they also list it as Sold Out, but they tend to restock quite quickly. I'd suggest dropping them an email.

Enzo Matrix

It's by Falcon, OOp now, but I have the triple conversion right now. I bought it for the F-106B and had no plans at all for the Mirage IIID or the Cougar. If you'd like to have the extra bits (include cockpits and canopies) lemme know at:

snipped-for-privacy@mnstate.diespammerdie.edu (remove diespammerdie)

and I'll try to get it into the mail for you. It may take a while as I'm going to be heading out on vacation this next week.

In return I'd like some 1/48 Sparrows if ya got em? I'm building an F-16 for the ND ANG and need a pair of DECENT Sparrows for it. I'd consider it an even up trade four 1/48 Sparrows for the double conversion.

Reply to
Drew Hill