looking for firebomber conversion kit

I am in search of the firebomber conversion kit for an AMT 1:48 Grumman F7F
Tigercat. I am also looking for the wing-fold conversion set for same.
I understand the Lone Star/Mike West was making the firebomber tank at one
time; however I have not been able to locate one.
Thanks for your time and assistance.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Apple
Hi Bruce, Try e-mailing Mike Grant. He has stopped production, but shows one in his catalog and may still have one in his inventory... just ask him if any are stillavailable! I'm sure he can use another $24 if he still has one in his collection! Dave Contact him at:

Dave Calhoun