ARM: Looking for Sherman Spoked Idler Wheel

Hi:

I just got the new DML 76mm Wet Sherman and after reading the reviews and the bio on Sgt. Poole, I decided to build his tank. But, all of the reviews state to use spoked idler wheels and not the solid ones that come in the kit. Could anyone please tell me what 1/35 Sherman kit I could get the spoked idler wheels out of or what conversion set has the spoked wheel. Otherwise, I am either going to have to cut out the plastic or just leave well enough alone.

As always, thank you for everyone's assistance.

Carl

Reply to
fredjocko

The original Italeri M4A1 76mm kit comes with spoked road wheels and spoked idlers, so that is where you need to go. There are also some after-market resin sets, but the old Italeri kit can be found at shows or flea markets for as little as $5.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne