ARM: First Peek - DML T-34 Model 1940

I just saw this kit tonight as Bill Miley (Mr. CMD) brought one to our local AMPS chapter meeting. Wow!

DML did this one up right and the only complaint most people will have is that it needs a mesh grille over the radiator exhaust louvers. It comes with the early wheels, hull details, "longitudinal" cleat early tracks, four 33.5 liter rectangular fuel tanks, and most of the L-11 76mm gun. Beautiful kit!

I hope to do a full review on this one soon!

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

"AMPSOne" carefully cut the following from his sprue and glued it together:

I'm looking forward to putting up a head to head between Maquette and Dragon on their Model 1940s on my website when I've got both kits to hand. I'd like to read what you think - so post away as soon as you can please Cookie :-)

Treadhead

"Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination. Do not become the slave of your model" - Vincent Van Gogh Howard Freeman IPMS(UK) 9169 snipped-for-privacy@afvs.co.uk

treadhead