Hey Santa!

Did you get my letter?

No coal this time.

How about the

1/32 Avenger, Helldiver, Baka Bomb, Buffalo,Airacobra I've been asking for?

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Damn right I did, and by golly, next time for frigging sakes get a typist, I can barely make it out...what's with you, got the shakes from too much thinners? I keep telling these fellas, go with the acrylics, but will they listen????

As for the coal mate, you should be so lucky! Last year I couldn't even jam in the coal, your cupboards were so full of other kits. I asked Rudolf to chey up a few so we'd have space to put _something_ in, but he baulked at all those etched antennas. It's a hard life, you know. Start building, and we'll speak again :-)

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug