1/32 scale B-58 hustler

Hello Everybody,
The 1/32 Scale B-58 Hustler is To be released March 1st 2004. The kit will have full cockpits, engine bays,gear bays, weapons loads, all parts are going to be a two piece assembly, the wing will be two piece solid resin (Right wing & left wing), white metal gear, separate elevons, rudder, full radar compartment, markings for 3 variants, natural metal, prototype, and SAC camouflage. There are going to be only 100 of these kits produced. If you would like to be one of the 100 people to have this Large Husler Please visit our website and reserve yours today.
Golden Drgaon Productions
Hi,
Have already mentioned your planned kit on my website - mind if I post this as an update?
Would be very interested in any progress photo's/news etc - I have a lot of 32SIG members interested in developments! :o)
Regards,
Iain 32SIG http://www.skywriters.net
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello Everybody,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The 1/32 Scale B-58 Hustler is To be released March 1st 2004. The kit will have full cockpits, engine bays,gear bays, weapons loads, all parts are going to be a two piece assembly, the wing will be two piece solid resin (Right wing &amp; left wing), white metal gear, separate elevons, rudder, full radar compartment, markings for 3 variants, natural metal, prototype, and SAC camouflage. There are going to be only 100 of these kits produced. If you would like to be one of the 100 people to have this Large Husler Please visit our website and reserve yours today.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://www.golddragpro.com ">Golden Drgaon Productions</A></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
One Hundred years ago on this date, Orville Wright achieved the forst controlled powered flight. The 4 flights that day were a success.

Unfortunately, their luggage ended up in Cincinatti.
--
Jeff C
RLHD

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090800050704020504090300 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
What did Molly Ringwald's little brother say in Sixteen Candles? "Classic!"
Jeff C wrote:

--

**GOT JETS?**
$400

We'll Be posting Pictures on the website as a in progress project so everybody can see how big it will be, and what the parts are going to look like. Please note ( this kit is ONLY AVALIBLE FROM OUR WEBSITE.
Golden Dragon Productions