Accurate Miniatures Vindicator Sneak Preview

Greetings all,

We've been given a sneak preview of the first test resin poured into the styrene molds that are being cut for the upcoming Vindicator kit. Check out the photos provided by Accurate Miniatures at

for a sneak preview!

Cheers,

Michael Benolkin

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

crud. now this, the Tamiya 1/32 F-16 and the 1/32 Trumpeter Avenger are in pre order status. For someone who has been trying to get away from aircraft, you guys sure make it hard.

I just don't know how this is all gonna work....

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Sweet! I wonder if I'll get the TBF finished before it comes out? I've seen test shots before but never resin tests; interesting technique. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper