Looking for a 1/48scale kc-135 vacuform kit.

I am looking for a 1/48scale kc-135 for a project that i am doing. The kit is a vacform. If anyone has one and can help me out on my search, Please contact me directly via. e-mail please. It means alot to me if I can find one soon.

Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik B.

I am looking for a 1/48scale kc-135 for a project that i am doing. The kit is a vacform. If anyone has one and can help me out on my search, Please contact me directly via. e-mail please. It means alot to me if I can find one soon.

Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik B.

I am looking for a 1/48scale kc-135 for a project that i am doing. The kit is a vacform. If anyone has one and can help me out on my search, Please contact me directly via. e-mail please. It means alot to me if I can find one soon.

Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik B.

eBay has this "Want it now" feature. I've never used it, but it might be worth a try. Especially if you check out eBay UK.

Erik B. wrote:

Reply to
frank