Looking for a vacuform model

I am looking for the 1/48scale kc-135 vacuform. Can anyone help me out with this kit? It is a vacuform model. Does anyone have one for sale?
If anyone can help me out please let me know..
Thanks, Erik
I am looking for the 1/48scale kc-135 vacuform. Can anyone help me out with this kit? It is a vacuform model. Does anyone have one for sale? If anyone can help me out please let me know..
Thanks, Erik
Are you sure there is one? I don't ever recall seeing one, or hearing of such a kit. Not that I'm the be all and end all of kit knowledge of course...
Erik B. wrote:

Don McIntyre wrote:

It was made by ID MODELS. I Really want it.