Dynaflite Super Cub Kit

I'm looking for a complete kit of the Dynaflite Super Cub Kit. It's been discontinued for some time now. If anyone has any information or has a kit for sale, please let me know. Thanks!

Reply to
TCraftPO

I have the Champion 1/5 scale "Super Cruiser" NIB. I don't suppose I'll ever build it. Is it the same thing?

CR

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson

I have the Champion 1/5 scale "Super Cruiser" NIB. I don't suppose I'll ever build it. Is it the same thing?

CR

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson

=46rom the LA Classifieds -

Dynaflite Piper PA-18 Super Cub 104" Wing Span mail: snipped-for-privacy@infowe.com phone: date:2008-3-2 22:51:26 $100.00 OBO "New in the Box" Giant Fun Scale Dynaflite Piper PA-18 Super Cub 104" Wing Span IMAA Legal. This is a Build up Kit. Includes Plastic Windows and Two Piece ABS Cowl. Motor and Radio Not Included. Many other RC items for sale including Planes, Cars, Helis and boatsContact

Maybe it's not sold yet !

Lots of luck Richard

Reply to
rszanti