Dynaflite Super Cub

Hi all,
Anyone built one? Looks like this will be my winter project. Any
suggestions such as engine used, covering type, do's, don'ts, etc
appreciated. Pictures also welcome. I'm considering using a Zenoah
G38, but the new Fuji IMVAC BT-32 engine sounds interesting. I also
plan on using Solartex covering and will install the optional flaps.
I built the Dynaflite Flybaby a couple years ago (powered by a Zenoah
G23) which I enjoyed building and flying. It was also my first gas
plane. Just sorry to see Dynaflite phase out of the kit business.
Thanks,
Alan Harriman
Reply to
Alan Harriman