Super Cub kit?

I think I'll build a Super Cub over the winter. I've done a few searches but
haven't found anything in the .65 motor range (80" wing?).... I don't want
to get much bigger than this for $$ and transportation reasons.
Can anyone give me a name or two of sources for a super cub kit in this size
range?
.
Arne, CT, USA
.
Reply to
arnereil
Check
I think they have one that size.
Reply to
Iflyrc68
I am in the process of redesigning my 80"Super Cub kit. The files hav
been sent to the laser cutter and I'm pacing back and forth as w speak. The plane will have greater scale detailing like the fuselage door an wing mounted landing lights. More wing ribs with the subribs and L sheet have also been added. The main purpose of the redesign was t shed some weight but only time will tell. I expect it will come i about 3 pounds with out any radio or drive system.
Adria
- A Pag ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums Visit us at
A Page