15cm Howitzer Metal Kit -Help-

This was made by Empire Models , that was the name on the box anyway. A friend of mine showed off this beautiful metal kit he got some years ago of a big German Sfh-18-15cm Howitzer & Limber in 1/35 scale the thing is just beautiful.

My question is Can I find one and if so. What should I be ready to shell out for them to part with it he says that they're out of production and very very hard to find now. I'm told he purchased it at a model show sometime durring the late 70's or early 80's. Can any of you guys please give me any help here. So can you let me know what one of these will cost me if I can find one now.

thanks very much for the help

. Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96

This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

"cyberborg 4000" wrote

This was made by Empire Models , that was the name on the box anyway. A friend of mine showed off this beautiful metal kit he got some years ago of a big German Sfh-18-15cm Howitzer & Limber in 1/35 scale the thing is just beautiful.

My question is Can I find one and if so. What should I be ready to shell out for them to part with it he says that they're out of production and very very hard to find now. I'm told he purchased it at a model show sometime durring the late 70's or early 80's. Can any of you guys please give me any help here. So can you let me know what one of these will cost me if I can find one now.

Metal kits are a royal pain. I believe Precision or Royal Models makes one of these that would be A) easier to find, B) easier to build, and C) better detailed.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin