Need Help with Space 1999 Eagle

Hey everyone , I drug out the old Eagle Kit that I had put away. I did a bit of filling and some sanding and started to open up the widows inside of the cargo module. I'm going to build a cockpit as well as an interior for the cargo module and try to open the door on atleast one side. I want to make it a Diorama that looks like the Eagle is being worked on and loaded to prep for a mission.

Has anyone out here built up one like I would like to and are there any sites to look at for help or for more ideas like painting and other types of details.....?

Also is there anyone out there who has got a couple of these kits that they are willing to let go of for not to very much. Because I would like to do a couple of them so I can make like several of them are being outfitted differently. Does anybody know where I can get some of the different aftermarket parts for the Space 1999 Eagle Kits. I thought there were other parts you can get to modify them like Engines and Thruster packs. Well I really hope that you guys can help me out again here.

Thanks again very much

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96

This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

This is going back a few years (1999 would you believe), but E. James Small in Canada did aftermarket resin parts for different versions of the AMT/Airfix Eagle. He did things like the spine booster pack, heavy lift booster units and assorted modules (freighter, science, etc). I've no idea if he still does them (The Product Enterprises Eagles have made the model kit obsolete), nor do I know if this E-Mail address still works (I got it from an old copy of the now defunct Sci-Fi and Fantasy Models), but it's worth a try.

snipped-for-privacy@escape.ca

He also did hangar parts as well.

Spudgun

Reply to
Spudgun

(Spudgun) wrote: " . . . He did things like the spine booster pack heavy lift booster units and assorted modules . . . I've no idea if he still does them (The Product Enterprises Eagles have made the model kit obsolete), nor do I know if this E-Mail address still works . . . snipped-for-privacy@escape.ca He also did hangar parts as well. "

I tried this e=96mail but it no longer seems to work , the mail bounces. I have seen some pics of the Product Enterprises one and they seem very very KewL. But I still kinda like the old plastic Kit. I got hooked on the series right after it came out and I even built a few , but they sort of crashed.

Does anyone have a couple of these Kits that they would be willing to let go of.

Thanks again very much

... Carl .........

Rama Lamas Rule ........ :) :) :)

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96

This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

here is some references

and my favorite

BCNU jack

jack

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (cyberborg 4000) wrote in news:5013-4239EBE2-185 @storefull-3153.bay.webtv.net:

Here's the Space 1999 portion of Jim Small's web site. As you can see he makes ALOT of accessories for the AMT kit. Because I love the Eagle too, I bought one from Ebay that had Small's accurizing kit included. Haven't built it yet but, in my little experience, the casting was very good and detail/accuracy excellent. HTH.

TF

Reply to
TForward