Revell of Germany HE-162

Anybody know what the hold up is on the Salamander?
Scott
Reply to
SnJmodprod
bad glue in the wing joints.
What holdup?
SnJmodprod wrote:
Reply to
frank
Define "hold-up". It's been out in Europe since December. As for why it itsn't in the states yet, rumor is that Europe snapped up all of the first production run and the US has to wait for the next batch (like with the 1/72 U-boat).
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
"SnJmodprod" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
Tail keeps falling off when they grab it.
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Lack of a consistent component-home-manufacturing standard; with all those farm Herrs and Fraus.
Reply to
Greg Heilers
They make great catfish bait and people are using them for that.
Reply to
Jim
I have heard it will be in USA in March - don't know why the hold up though.
Pete
Reply to
Texvafam
And then there is a little matter of a thing called shipping across the Atlantic Ocean!!
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
They have to strengthen and then also re-design the cages which will perhaps take two to three months. There's been several reports of Cats breaking in their Cage and ripping those poor defensless things into little tiny crumpled Shreds. :)
Sorry , but I couldn't resist saying that.
Rama Lamas Rule ...... LOL ...... LOL
... CyberBorg ..........
.
Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96
This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''
cyberborg 4000
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Texvafam) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m29.aol.com:
8th AF and Bomber Command pummeling the factories?
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Very true. However, Tamiya, Hasegawa, and DML kits show up here in about a month and they have to come across the Pacific, a longer distance, so I don't think that's entirely the reason.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
Maybe they got jobs with Geico...
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Howdy Carl!
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Maybe its a Dept. of Ecology issue? There have been problems with amphibian populations being cross-contaiminated with various infections due to fishermen using salamanders as bait. Salamanders from one source with disease X being brought to different habitats, infecting native species without immunities. (really, it has been a problem for native populations in the Rockies and western states). So, perhaps the foreign salamanders need health certificates? And if they are actually pressed in Asia, that would only complicate things. Remember when the DoE went ballistic over the word that Super Hornets were coming in from Asia?
Reply to
steve gallacci