Revell of Germany HE-162

Anybody know what the hold up is on the Salamander? Scott

Reply to
SnJmodprod

bad glue in the wing joints.

LOL

Reply to
chip

What holdup?

SnJmodprod wrote:

Reply to
frank

Define "hold-up". It's been out in Europe since December. As for why it itsn't in the states yet, rumor is that Europe snapped up all of the first production run and the US has to wait for the next batch (like with the 1/72 U-boat).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

"SnJmodprod" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Tail keeps falling off when they grab it.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Lack of a consistent component-home-manufacturing standard; with all those farm Herrs and Fraus.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

They make great catfish bait and people are using them for that.

Reply to
Jim

I have heard it will be in USA in March - don't know why the hold up though.

Pete

Reply to
Texvafam

And then there is a little matter of a thing called shipping across the Atlantic Ocean!!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

They have to strengthen and then also re-design the cages which will perhaps take two to three months. There's been several reports of Cats breaking in their Cage and ripping those poor defensless things into little tiny crumpled Shreds. :)

Sorry , but I couldn't resist saying that.

Rama Lamas Rule ...... LOL ...... LOL

... CyberBorg ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96

This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Texvafam) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m29.aol.com:

8th AF and Bomber Command pummeling the factories?
Reply to
Gray Ghost

Very true. However, Tamiya, Hasegawa, and DML kits show up here in about a month and they have to come across the Pacific, a longer distance, so I don't think that's entirely the reason.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Maybe they got jobs with Geico...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Howdy Carl!

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Maybe its a Dept. of Ecology issue? There have been problems with amphibian populations being cross-contaiminated with various infections due to fishermen using salamanders as bait. Salamanders from one source with disease X being brought to different habitats, infecting native species without immunities. (really, it has been a problem for native populations in the Rockies and western states). So, perhaps the foreign salamanders need health certificates? And if they are actually pressed in Asia, that would only complicate things. Remember when the DoE went ballistic over the word that Super Hornets were coming in from Asia?

Reply to
steve gallacci