Questions about the Flying Box Car model kit

Is the plane in the re-make of ''Flight of the Phoenix'' the C=96119 Flying Box Car and is there a kit of it out there of it other then the Old 1/72 scale kit from Testors. Please tell me a 1/48 scale kit for this plane one does exist.

OHHH - PU=96Leeeeese say one does.

Because I'd like to see if it would be possible to do the diorama of the crash. =A0 Or one of them making the New Plane. There seems to be plenty of extra and after market figs and stuff to make the 1/48 one work really well. But if i've got to work in 1/72 scale (ewwwww) well my fingers are just too Big for all those tiny little itty bitty toys and such. And the Older I seem to get the Bigger I seem to need things to be. ...... LOL ...... LOL

=A0=A0=A0=A0... Carl ..........

Rama Lama's Rule the Universe. ..... :)~

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96

This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

Yes I think there was a bigger kit for a plane like that some years back. Maybe Monogram made it. I just can't really remember but I know it was pretty big.

Bob ____

Reply to
Bobba Fetta-Cheese

Aurora! Not sure if it was 1/48, might have been one of those odd "box scale" abortions.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Aurora! Not sure if it was 1/48, might have been one of those odd "box scale" abortions.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Now I know whom to forward all my "make things bigger" spam to! ;) BTW, Aurora had one in 1/76 scale too!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller