Rama Lama Roll Call

How many of the ''High Exalted Order'' are stll here in RMS. I hope you can all post a reply and show that your numbers are still some of the largest ones here.

Remember it's our chosen calling to Lead the rest of 'em when they know not where to apply the glue and the filler. ...... LOL

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96

This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

Steve Collins

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (cyberborg 4000) wrote in news:229-420150F3- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3154.bay.webtv.net:

Rama-Lama-whose-yo-mama Temple of the Erie Glow.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Hey Carl,

Rama Lama Doh Dah Day here from the Northern Temple

Does Dan Winfield come to RMS anymore?

Steve Bamford Aircraft Resource Center

Live like there is no tomorrow; Love like you've never been hurt. Work like you don't need the money. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

How many of the ''High Exalted Order'' are stll here in RMS. I hope you can all post a reply and show that your numbers are still some of the largest ones here.

Remember it's our chosen calling to Lead the rest of 'em when they know not where to apply the glue and the filler. ...... LOL

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st-Degree-TALK-to-the-HAND

-TEMPLE-ETTE-Guards-SIX-&-SEVEN-

This is My Web-Page The....WORLD-WIDE-WEB....is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten ...CHALK-OUTLINE... along the...INFORMATION-SUPER-HIGHWAY...
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

Steve Bamford ARC

Haven't seen a post from Dan in years...

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Rama Lama Howdee Dodat acknowledges the Call. Former keeper of the Sacred Siamese (may he chase the Heavenly mice in peace :(

Reply to
Jeff C

Rama Lama Dingh Alingh reporting in from the Midwest Portable Temple.

Where the heck is Dan? Is he still driving the VeeDub to work?

Will steroid shots in the eye make me look like Arnold S?

Rick Blind MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Rama Lama Inda Breech (and pull the Sacred Lanyard)

Temple of the Eastern Flatlands and Freezing Winds

Reply to
Chris Hughes

in article snipped-for-privacy@nextline.com, Mad-Modeller at snipped-for-privacy@nextline.com wrote on 2/3/05 11:26 PM:

I figured the monkey had a herpes outbreak...or something.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Rama Lama Rana Catesbiana of the Temple of Little Vegetables in the Heart of the Valley of Silicon sends his blessings and admonitions.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

The B-10s must have gotten him!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

How many of the ''High Exalted Order'' are stll here in RMS. I hope you can all post a reply and show that your numbers are still some of the largest ones here.

Remember it's our chosen calling to Lead the rest of 'em when they know not where to apply the glue and the filler. ...... LOL

... Carl ..........

Hmmm - a number of yearf ago, I didft mofte humblie applie for admiffion to ye olde and ancient order of Rama Lamaf... but waff ignored. Fo ftuff you all. (c:

But if you're willing to reconsider, I will too.

RobG Rama Lama on the Beach Keeper of the 1/2 Built Kit Guardian of the Un-Used Workbench

As an aside, I've been a reasonably regular poster (OK, OK, maybe not always THAT reasonable..) here for longer than I thought - it'll be 5 years in Nov. I went and looked up my first post, just for old time's sake. Thanks for the help, then and now, as well as the jokes, witticisms, criticisms, and general tom-foolery that you've all shared. Even you, those bods in the peanut gallery - you know who you are. Thanks also for sharing a little of your personal lives with us all - despite the aggro we get here sometimes, it really is good to call you all friends, even though we've never met. Logging on here is just like going to a BBQ with some mates - some will be OK, some will be boors after a few beers, and some will be dickheads, with or without the beers. But you wouldn't be without them. Thanks again.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Reply to
Steve Collins

I haven't been watching RMS for a while and decided to peek in.. And here's a roll call looking for me!

Greetings to all!

Rama Lama Nota Lota Anything Temple of the Rain (Oregon)

Reply to
R. Michael Tugwell

I don't remember if I had a Rama Lama name.

How's: Rama Lama Gonna Build 'em All?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Rama Lama Hamster Pamphlet, from the high exalted Temple of Unbuilt Styrene sends greetings and salutations. May your minions know and differentiate between ululation and flatulation!

--Chris Bucholtz

Reply to
Chris Bucholtz

Um, as in Temple of the Farfetched?

I LIKE it!

Thanks, Bill

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Farfetched?

Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Just, er, helping out.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I have watched this thread and I just got to ask you. Would some one please take the time to explain what a Rama Lama is. You guys are all religious in some way is that it then.

Bob___

Reply to
Bobba Fetta-Cheese