Anyone have decals for Revell Costeau's Calypso?

Hi, I am working on restoring the old Revell Costeau's Calypso kit, and have disassembled & stripped the paint offf of one that I built about 25 years ago. Needless to say the decals dissolved with the paint. If anyone has this kit in their collection, can they scan the decal sheet as a hi-res image & e-mail it to me to print out on decal paper? I can use a .jpg file, or older version of Pagemaker or Illustrator. I'm sure no one has an extra set to offer, but a scan of one in your collection will help me to restore this model to it's original beauty. Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave,

I've got one. What kind of format would you like it in: jpg, pdf, tif,... If that is your correct email, I can send it to you.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Sveum