Looking for 1/48 Buccaneer decals

Does anybody have Gulf War decals for the Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer from Model Alliance or Xtradecal? Part sheets would be fine, even a high quality scan at a pinch. I'm currently engaged in a fierce fist fight with this kit, and I'd really like to give it some nose art at the end of it all - the kit decals are for one of the machines without it. Prepared to pay a decent price plus postage for the decal sheets.

I have it on the highest authority that Model Alliance will be releasing a new Buccaneer sheet next year which will feature one Granby option, but I can't wait that long! Knew I should have sprung for that sheet when it came out.

Reply to
Flakmonkey

Jules

Not to worry - thanks for looking anyway.

Reply to
Flakmonkey