Looking for 1/72 Vigilante decals

Hi, I'm building the Airfix Vigilante but I want to use the Hasegawa decals sheet to go with it. If anybody has this sheet and is willing to sell or trade, let
me know. Many thanks, Nick Vukson
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (NGVIII) wrote:

What squadron(s) are on the Airfix decal sheet? I'd like a 1965-66 time frame. Hasegawa's has VAH-9 off of USS Ranger (CVA-61) and VAH-14 off of USS John F. Kennedy (CVA-67).

Would you be interested in a very rare 1/72 Microscale sheet? It only has a couple ejection triangles missing.- Jim