Looking for 1/72 Vigilante decals

Hi,
I'm building the Airfix Vigilante but I want to use the Hasegawa decals sheet
to go with it. If anybody has this sheet and is willing to sell or trade, let
me know.
Many thanks,
Nick Vukson
Reply to
NGVIII
What squadron(s) are on the Airfix decal sheet? I'd like a 1965-66 time frame. Hasegawa's has VAH-9 off of USS Ranger (CVA-61) and VAH-14 off of USS John F. Kennedy (CVA-67).
Posted via
- web to news gateway for usenet access!
Reply to
Matt Wiser
Would you be interested in a very rare 1/72 Microscale sheet? It only has a couple ejection triangles missing.- Jim
Reply to
Jrdme109