need Whirlwind mk.I 1/72 decals

I'm building the Airfix kit (the plane, not the heli) and the decals are lousy, so I'm looking for a good quality decalsheet but couldn't find anything at Hannants or somewhere else. Anyone got one or know of a place to get some ? Don't care what scheme it has, but it should have some painting instructions included.

Can pay with paypal or trade for something else.

Erik Wauters, Belgium

Reply to
Erik Wauters

Good luck--about the only schemes not already covered in the kit decals for the new Pavla release are those for the single example evaluated by the U.S. Navy, and the two prototypes. For slightly more than the cost of a good aftermarket decal set, you can get the Pavla kit and have enough decals to do both it and the Airfix.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Thanks, might be the best thing after all and a good excuse to buy my first Pavla kit.

Erik Wauters

"Mark Schynert" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news01.west.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Erik Wauters

Dear Sir, if you can't find a set of decals for you project, I can print a custom set for you, email me if interested.

Barney Kable snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Barney Kable