1/72 U-boat Decals - ULAD Teil 2

Just got hold of this set of decals for the Revell 1/72 Type VIIC - part

2 focuses on some of the white schemes I mentioned in an earlier post. Very nice printing, and the color callouts in the instructions are a bit better than in the first set.

Sove very interesting schemes depicted here - white/grey (U-255 catches my eye in particular for a white/black scheme), white/black, and some three tone ones; and even one with a "sea-dragon" of sorts painted down the sides of the conning tower, with a full size 1/72 drawing included.

All boats depicted are without anti-fouling gear; except for U-72. Markings for 21 boats in all.

Eagerly awaiting the release of Teil 3! (and a few more kits...)

Reply to
Rufus

Teil (Part) 3 is already out. 15 boats / 9 schemes

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

...gotta find me a new decal pusher...

Reply to
Rufus

Reply to
Jimbo D

ULAD

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Hi All, I know I'll be slightly off topic on this one, but does anyone have any info on U570 (aka HMS Graph) I've found only two pix, in (Camera at Sea

1939-1945) One is in colour, and She appears to be a darker gray than the usual U-boat colour.
Reply to
Anthony Whittingham

Does ULAD have a web site? I'm having trouble finding places to buy their decals.

Have the 1/72 resin crew figures been released as well?

"Anth>Hi All,

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

The CMK resin ones seem to have been and gone: they're out of stock everywhere I can find online. However, the metal Hecker and Goros ones are stunning (four sets now,

and available from Historex Agents in the UK.

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon