1/72 U-boat Decals - ULAD Teil 2

Just got hold of this set of decals for the Revell 1/72 Type VIIC - part
2 focuses on some of the white schemes I mentioned in an earlier post.
Very nice printing, and the color callouts in the instructions are a bit
better than in the first set.
Sove very interesting schemes depicted here - white/grey (U-255 catches
my eye in particular for a white/black scheme), white/black, and some
three tone ones; and even one with a "sea-dragon" of sorts painted down
the sides of the conning tower, with a full size 1/72 drawing included.
All boats depicted are without anti-fouling gear; except for U-72.
Markings for 21 boats in all.
Eagerly awaiting the release of Teil 3! (and a few more kits...)
Reply to
Rufus
Teil (Part) 3 is already out. 15 boats / 9 schemes
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
...gotta find me a new decal pusher...
Reply to
Rufus
Which company produces the decals regards JimboD
Reply to
Jimbo D
ULAD
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
Hi All, I know I'll be slightly off topic on this one, but does anyone have any info on U570 (aka HMS Graph) I've found only two pix, in (Camera at Sea 1939-1945) One is in colour, and She appears to be a darker gray than the usual U-boat colour.
Tony Whittingham
Reply to
Anthony Whittingham
Does ULAD have a web site? I'm having trouble finding places to buy their decals.
Have the 1/72 resin crew figures been released as well?
"Anth>Hi All,
Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef
The CMK resin ones seem to have been and gone: they're out of stock everywhere I can find online. However, the metal Hecker and Goros ones are stunning (four sets now,
and available from Historex Agents in the UK.
Bestest, M.
Reply to
Matt Bacon